If tea is your favorite food and you don’t have any tea kettle for making tea easily and quickly in this case you need to know some other easy ways. Which will effectively work for how to boil water for tea without a kettle, then a stove is the best and most commonly used solution for boiling water for tea which we ever use in our house.
The main function of a tea kettle just provides hot water you can easily get hot water another way another thing is that we also need hot water from time to time and we are getting it without a kettle so, no need to worry about it we are going to explain some quick and convenient methods as a kettle for boiling water without a kettle. Use one of them which you can do easily.
Methods for how to boil water without a kettle
Here are some useful tips and tricks for boiling water without a kettle. So, without further ado see below.
Boil Water With Stove
You can obviously boil water for tea with a stove. We also use a stove for hot water, so for tea, this is the best and quick way to make tea without using a kettle.
- So, take clean water as you require for tea.
- Take a stainless steel pot or a saucepan which you prefer for boiling water.
- Now, Turn on the stove and boil water for 5-7 minutes and pour it into your cup.
Boil Water Without Stove ( Microwave Oven)
The second and most effective way for boiling water for tea without using a kettle and stove. If you can’t use a stove for tea then without a stove or kettle you can make good tea easily and conveniently by using a microwave oven.
- In this method first, you should have a glass pot or a large cup for boiling water.
- A mug should be a microwave-safe mug then fill the clean water ¾.
- Put into the microwave and set the timer for 1 minute or until the bubbles begin.
- It will automatically stop, it can not stop it and the mug might be hot be aware of it, use anti flamed or anti-burn gloves for it.
- Now it’s up to you you can transfer hot water into the other nug. Enjoy your nice cup of tea.
Over a Fire
The eldest way that people used before the 19th century when gas and electricity were not found. When people use natural and traditional heating methods which use sources like a wood, gas fire. Then if you don’t have access to a stove, microwave oven, and kettle use fire under the metal pot for boiling water for tea. Follow these steps carefully.
- Use dry wood and make a natural stove carefully.
- Fire the wood and place it on the metal pot with water.
- When the boiling starts Then put out the fire and use the hot water as you want.
Heating Water According to The Tea Types
Before boiling the water you should know about the heating temperature that needs different types of tea. If you use too hot water it will destroy the taste of tea. Good coffee and tea depend on the heating temperatures. You can also use a thermometer for perfect taste of tea. Here we are showing some heating points which are used for different types of tea that enhance the taste of tea and make it perfect. So heat the water according to these points.
- Boil Water For White Teas__ for white teas it should be 165 degrees Fahrenheit is perfect for use.
- Boil Water for Green Teas__ for this type of tea you should use the temperature 170 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit and where the stem starts from the pot.
- Hot Water For Black Teas__ it should be 205 degrees Fahrenheit.
Without tea, it’s a difficult time for those who use most teas in their daily life routine. Especially in the morning to find the best way for making perfect tea and also how to boil water for tea without a kettle. If you have no access to the kettle, stove, or microwave then according to the situation using one of them for making perfect tea. However, we recommend these methods to you and hope that this guide will be helpful for you.