There are many problems you can face if you use hard water. When you boil the hard water it will make a layer of limescale or rust on the pot which you will ever use for boiling. So, if you use a tea kettle whether it is electric or not but may cause any rust due to its bad water quality and overboiling problems. Plus, you have not washed your kettle for a long time because of a busy routine. So, now it’s difficult to clean, don’t worry about it. We are sharing some best methods for How To Keep Tea Kettle From Rusting. These methods of deep cleaning are most affected and helpful in removing rust from the kettle easily.
Method Of Tea kettle Deep Cleanliness
Well, here you can find a solution of how to remove a little rust from a tea kettle in detail. Obviously, we all wash tea kettle by handwashing direction after each use but if it has rust then not easily removed by hand washing method you need to follow some other methods, try the easiest way of deep cleaning to keep the kettle clean from rust.
- Firstly, take a lemon and baking soda. This is very useful and does not contain any harsh chemicals. Just use one lemon and 2 tablespoons of baking soda, mix it, and wash with it. It will be good to remove rust at first-time use.
- The second and easiest way is to fill the kettle with cold water and add 1 cup of white vinegar then turn on the kettle and boil it for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes turn off the kettle and leave the water for another 10 minutes when you wash it out with simple clean water. You can see amazing results and get your new kettle again.
- If you do not get the cleanest kettle due to its heavy rust and limescale then take 1 to 1 solution of water and vinegar according to your kettle size. You have to fill with this water and vinegar solution with the same quantity and leave it overnight. In the morning boil it for 5 minutes and wash it. Now you will. Definitely get your cleanest clean kettle.
Keep In Mind
The important thing you should know about it when you clean the kettle through these methods.
- Use a sponge and brush to remove rust from your kettle.
- If rust bothers you so, clean each use with a sponge
- Cool completely before cleaning
- Avoid salt and oil and other herbs which become the reason for rust
- Don’t put dishwasher directly in the kettle for cleaning
- Don’t sit water for long periods
- After using the tea kettle, wash it immediately with warm water.
- Prevent overheating
So, all types of kettle require deep cleaning. Whether it is a stove top tea kettle or an electric kettle due to stain and rust they look very dirty and bad. Then in this situation, use these strong deep cleaning methods undoubtedly that work effectively and give the best result for the clean and clear kettle.