When you buy a kettle there are many things that you should know about a kettle. If there is any problem, you can easily solve it yourself. Many kettles with old designs shut off automatically but sometimes that will not work properly due to some cases like its durability, and some other wire, or fuse issues.
Sometimes the tea kettle operations do not work properly in this case you need some instant and solutions for this, So, here we are explaining the solution of your problems rather than your kettle replaced with a new one again.
Reasons why a kettle is not switching off automatically?
A disappointing situation when a person turns on your favorite kettle early in the morning and, as always, you go to the busy and when you come again you will see why did not disconnect? The boil-dry protection and auto-shutoff features did not work. The main reasons is that :
- Why does the electric kettle not turn off automatically and how can I repair it? One reason is that the lid is not perfectly closed. You should check that the lid is properly fixed and covered with the steam of the water.
- The second one is the reason for the banal failure shutdown system. Care for your home appliance and check out the all system and clean from time to time to make it durable.
- The one reason is that you may have overfilled the kettle with water or may have filled through a spout. Like when a Dualit Kettle turns on the Light But Not Boiling process started that is why this is not fully dry. You have to leave it for 24 hours to completely dry.
How to repair the kettle yourself
If you have a new kettle there is some problem with it. If this is a minor change in the kettle you can do it yourself without needing any expert. Suppose, If there is a switch breakage problem it’s a very simple task you can replace it with a new one. Because you cannot repair it is impossible.
When to Contact a Specialist
When you have a well known branded kettle like Morphy Richards Kettle if you use it for tea and switch it on for hot water the light on but not boiling process starts in this case you can consult with a specialist because the well-known household appliances developed by a qualified professional can handle it easily.
Reasons when kettle does not turn on
The malfunction cannot be repaired at home and if there is a digital appliance it has some complexity and without a specialist, you can’t not yourself. Malfunction means the microcircuit, switch, plate, indications, and digital functions about heating you can’t repair. You can go for an expert.
Kettle Does Not Automatically Shut Off
Modern and stylish household appliances come with high functionality and are developed by qualified professionals that provide you safety and security of the use of the appliances.
If the automatic shutdown breaks down, and that is not working then the may cause any dangers. A kettle heating process for boiling waterworks with thermostats and an element that converts it from electrical energy to heat energy. If you use a kettle many times in a daily routine it will stop working and cant handle daily basis use. The problem may occur in these situations
- Water not boiling
- The power is not coming UP
- The switch is faulty etc.
Solutions when Kettle On But not Boiling the water
Here are some solutions that you should know about your favorite kettle that is very helpful when it’s not working properly.
No Power Supply
When the kettle is not switched on then
- Check out the wire or cable perfectly plugged.
- Also, make sure the wire is in good condition and if the wire or cable is damaged then they are required to replace it with a new one.
- Plus also make sure that the switch button is one or off.
- If a kettle is cordless its base is properly fitted in the base position.
- Lastly must check out the power fuse working or not.
When Kettle Light On But Not Boiling (No Heating)
In this situation, you have to check the interior of the kettle if there is power inside then check if the kettle inside the wire is damaged then replace it. If your kettle has not heated the water then you should replace the heating element with a new one because sometimes they do not have high durability and are no longer working. Sometimes the base unit is faulty and they requested to change it.
You should check the base ( bottom) of the kettle if there is a hole in the kettle base. Especially check where the folded joint between the base and the walls of the kettles. If there is any hole unfortunately you can’t do anything.
Furthermore, leakage through kettle spout is a serious problem; most adhesives do not work with permanent seals. For present use, you can repair it but it will no longer go, you should waste it because leakage causes any dangers.